Just a few brief items of news to mention in no particular order:
- there’s a tattoo studio in The Quadrant
- I’ve noticed that the little pathway between Sandringham Ave and Manor Road alongside the railway line has been resurfaced
- local (retired) cycling ace Chris Boardman was interviewed in the Financial Times here.
- Morton Dairies who have a Hoylake depot are mentioned in the Liverpool Echo here
- I’m hoping to include a section on the forthcoming centenary celebrations for the Parade school building – watch this space!
Please do get in touch whenever you come across Hoylake news that you’d like to share with your fellow readers.