A few items of Hoylake news this Monday morning.
- Hoyle Road has now been resurfaced. Is there any reason why they have to use loose chippings over tar? It isn’t the tidiest of finishes is it?
- A young tree has snapped on Market Street/Birkenhead Road opposite Manor Road.
- The High Lake cafe opposite the Punch Bowl is no longer trading – there is a notice in the window. This is not long after a refurbishment.
- Hazlehurst Linen shop will be well known to many Hoylake residents. The shop is having a sale and is planned to close later in the year.
- If you fancy running a Hoylake pub you might be interested to know that the Blue Anchor is available for lease.
- Anamal dance studio has moved to the Central Hall building in Market Street (the old Golds Gym premises).