Here’s this months news relating to local property transactions.
There were 8 sales recorded during September, including:
- 3 flats at Montrose Court, Market Street
- 1 flat sale in Alderly Road
- 1 house sale in Berwyn Avenue
- 1 house sale in Dovedale Road
- 1 house sale in Groveland Avenue
- 1 house sale in Hoyle Road
Whilst sales were still in single figures, 8 is something of an improvment over last months single transaction.
As last month, the most expensive Hoylake property currently for sale is in Stanley Road with an asking price is £2.25 million. There are another two properties in Hoylake with asking prices in excess of £1 million.
Across Wirral as a whole, average property prices fell -1.9% giving an annual change of -15.4%. The property website Rightmove is indicating that property prices across the northwest fell by nearly 4% in the month to November – one of the steepest falls across England and Wales.